Friday, November 23, 2007

Random thoughts

SO there's a bigger family sisters not sure how I feel alot it but thought I should put down somethings that happened as of late. My dad says that by the first of the year Jay "my husband" will have taken over the business now that seems to be a good thing untill you think about it. He will still have to give my dad 20% of everything that comes in and theres the labor of the crew and then theres the cost of material after that theres nothing let and I not joking theres nothing for jay to bring home so further more in the state of texas if you are a owner then you automatically dont get any help from the state so that means medical and with 6 kids what hell am I going to do? Now we have gotten our own house and it does need lots of work the price we need to pay is 7500.00 total or 200.00 a month till paid.still problem with WHAT MONEY!!! X-mas is nexted month and I dont even have money to get my kids gifts.Yes theres bills and you dont even what me to start on that.I dont know I'm just past stressed and upset hopefully thinks will work out

1 comment:

Just another Army wife.... said...

I wanna see pics of the new house!! Congrats on it. I hope everything works out. Maybe jay could just say no