Wednesday, October 17, 2007

More BS


Well Lady's I now know thanks to my dad that when your husband tells you he will do something and gives his word like : Jay told me he would get the gas line fixed by Friday due to it getting colder and shit and no heat in our room so I told him today to make sure it will be done cause the kids are getting upset and don't want to sleep at night cause it cold in there . Well my dad said that I expect to much from jay and I shouldn't told him to get it down and there was a 4 hour lets jump on heather thing about a woman's job is to be in the kitchen and have dinner down when husband walks in the door and house is to be kept white glove clean and a woman is to make the best out of what her husband tells her to do and what he gives her.And A woman is to be seen and not heard from under any reason basic we are there soul to please men. Am I the only one that finds this to be bull shit or what? Sorry had to Vent this give me some feedback.

BTW: Jay don't think this. This bitching post is on My dads thoughts of a woman.

3 comments:

Just another Army wife.... said...

Oh hell NO

Just another Army wife.... said...

Oh hell NO

Anonymous said...

Someone needs to tell dad to butt the fuck out. I know you can, LOL...