Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Do you ever

Do You Ever Feel Like The More You Do The Less Everyone Forgets To Say Thanks For?
I Do, I Use To Be Pretty Bad I Wont Do Alot And Would Have Everyone Do Simple Things Too But Would Make Someone Else Do It Dish,Laundry,General House Work Taking Care Of Kids ETC. But I've Taken On Taking Care Of 6 Kids 3 Adults Plus Myself Everyone Dishes,Laundry, Taken Kids Back And Forth To School Everything And Helping With This Business Jay "Will" Take Over Like the Book Keeping On it.I've Been Going Steady With Everything For Weeks Now I Haven't Got Anything No Thank You Nothing No Flower On The Way Home From Work To Say Thanks. Back When I Didn't Do Anything I Got Flowers, Candy, Thanks For What You Do Honey,Mommy! Is There Something Wrong With This Or Is It Just Me? I At The Point Of Saying I'M DONE. Yesterday I Told Jay How I Was Feeling He Said Oh Hon OK I'll Help You I'll Watch The Kids And You Do Dishes Then You Watch Them And I'll Cook Mind You EVERYONE Is Bitching There Hungry. So I Went In the House And Did The Dishes Was Done And Went Outside Said I Done He Looks At Me Beer In Hand then Went Back To Talking To My Dad And Friends. So I Did The Cooking As Well Then Go Outside To Tell Everyone And My Son Phillip 6mo Screaming Cause None Is Talking To Him, And The Rest Of The Kids Are In My Car Throwing Shit Out All Lights On In It To Run The Battery Down And I Was Like OMG He Looks At Me And The Rest Of The People Like What??Then I'm Told None Is Hungry...Today I Was Up 7am Took Jr 6yrs To School,Dealt With The Morning Crew,Made Breakfast,Got On The Hot line "Radio show in the mornings here for like selling stuff and employment shit like that" To Get Rid Of A Dog That Came In My Yard,List To Sell a 1950 Plymouth and 1938 Ford Pick up body and A Nintendo system And To Tell Everyone I Had A Employment For Someone, Then I Had To Make Apps And The Printer Ran Out Of Ink So In The Middle Of That I Was Dealing With Every Body And there Cousin Calling For A Job, Then Ryan Got a Bite From a Spider and Couldn't Go To School So I Had To Run Out and Get Printer Ink,Make Lunch,More Phone Calls And People Coming Over, Laundry,Cleaned House "My Mom's",Cleaned Up My Apartment,Run To Pick Up Jr,Dealt With Crew Again,Did Dishes,Ran To Get Movies,Ate Dinner,Came Back To My Apartment To Find Jay Didn't Lock The Door After Fixing The Toilet And Brandon Had The Bathroom Under Water.Apartment A Mess. Guess Whats Said "Well Guess You Have Something To Do Tomorrow". Please Tell Me Is It Me Or What Need Some Thoughts

1 comment:

Just another Army wife.... said...

A good "you dont appreciate what I do then I wont do anything" is in hand. When people start getting to complacent and not appreciating what I do then I don't do it! They eventually understand..... Good luck!